Outstanding A-Level Results
Conyers School is once again celebrating a fantastic set of results for their A-Level and BTEC Students. 18% of A-Level and Technical Grades were at A*/A and 53% were at A*-B. The outcomes for the students are testament to the hard work and dedication of both students and our staff over the past two years of study.
The outstanding results will ensure that Conyers Students are best prepared for their next steps be it university or employment. Our students have been successful in securing places to study a variety of courses including computing and artificial intelligence, mathematics, engineering and law at some of the countries most prestigious universities.
There were some truly exceptional performances from individuals including:
- Nathan Magnone who attained 4 A* Grades who goes on to study Mechanical Engineering
- Matthew Shields who attained 3 A* Grades and 1 Grade A who goes on to study Chemistry with an industrial placement
- Thomas Payne who attained 2 A* Grades and 1 A Grade who goes onto to study Accounting and Finance
- Faran Rizwan who attained 2 A* Grades and 1 A Grade who goes on to study Architecture
- Hannah Massey who attained 3 A Grades and goes on to study Chemistry
- Molly Lawson who attained D*D*D* in BTEC Health and Social Care and goes on to study Psychology
- Benjamin Saunders who attained D*D*D* in BTEC Engineering and goes on to study Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Headteacher, Louise Spellman commented “We are incredibly proud of our students who have demonstrated determination and resilience throughout the course of their programmes of study. Their wonderful grades both collectively and individually are a product of the hard work of students, the support of their fam