Mental Health and Wellbeing
At Conyers we promote the positive mental health and wellbeing of all of our students through the following activities:
- A detailed Personal Development Programme with focus on healthy relationships, being kind and being safe.
- An extensive programme of extra-curricular opportunities for students to get involved with.
- A comprehensive package of opportunities to be physically active (Morning, Lunch and After-school activities)
- A Focus Day programme with an emphasis on the importance of resilience and resourcefulness.
- Peer mentoring programmes offered by Sixth Form students
- A group of student Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions who run the ‘Positivity Club’ each week – a student led workshop promoting mindfulness and wellbeing.
- Providing all students with access to Kooth, an online support portal.
If you are concerned about the mental health and wellbeing of a student please contact their Year Manager.
Outside of Opening Hours please contact the Stockton and Hartlepool Childrens Hub (CHUB) on 01429 284284