Conyers School works in collaborative partnership with many different agencies. This means a collaborative plan can be developed to meet your child’s needs both in and out of school. We may use the Early Help Assessment [EHA] to develop a multi-agency planned approach to addressing the SEND of your child.
To fulfil the needs of students, particularly if the student has an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP), the school may seek guidance from a range of professionals from health, social care, the local authority and voluntary organisations, to access specialist services. Below are some of the agencies with who we work collaboratively.
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services [CAMHS]
- Daisy Chain
- Educational Psychology Service [EPS]
- Hearing Impaired Service [HIS]
- Occupational Therapy [OT]
- Speech and Language Team [ SLCN]
- Stockton Local Authority Special Educational Needs Team
- The Service for Visual Impairment [VIS]
Consent from parents will be necessary before school can access these services for their child. Parents will be involved in initial consultation with the services and continually informed of their child’s engagement through meetings and professional reports. Parental involvement to reinforce and contribute to progress at home is requested.